campaign ignores call time

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

campaign ignores call time

Postby covarrubiasgg » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:24 am

Hi, this is my setup

It is a small improvised (temporal) cluster with 1 x DB/WEB (Core i5 + 8 Gb RAM) , 2 x Telephony (Core i3, 8 Gb RAM)

VERSION: 2.12-534a BUILD: 160106-1733 Installed via Vicibox 6.0.4

This setup have no agents, it is for a broadcast campaign with remote agents, i am using routing extension 8373 (AMD + Survey)

My survey only plays an audio and the Survey method is Hangup so the call never get to an agent (neither live or remote)

The problem is that the campaign is ignoring the Call Time, on the campaign it shows "This campaign has 0 leads to be dialed" when the Call Time doesn't match, but in the real time screen it shows all list as dialble and it keeps adding numbers to the hopper and dialing . The time and date in all server is correct, the Local GMT in all servers and System Settings is properly configured. I can see in the list that GMT OFFSET NOW is showing the correct information.

I am really sure this is some kind of misconfiguration, but not sure where, does someone knows where to start looking.
covarrubiasgg

Return to Support