Help with call menu options (need more than one digit)

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Help with call menu options (need more than one digit)

Postby pachy78 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:28 am

Hello, I am relatively new to Vicidial and GoAutodial. I do have some experience creating vectors on AVAYA Call Center Software, but call menu's work a bit different in Vicidial than in AVAYA. My problem is that I need to create a call menu where the user will have to select an option with 3 digits instead of just one. Below is a better explanation of my call menu:
Thank you for calling blah blah blah.... If you need "a" press 1 (this will redirect to a new call menu, let's say it is called REGISTRY) If you need "b" press 2 --> (redirects to a different call menu, it does not matter).
In the REGISTRY CALL menu, the caller will listen to a list of things that he/she needs to accept before it gets passed to an Inbound Group. The challenge is that the caller needs to press 3 digits (let's say *21) to accept that list before the calls is passed to a real agent. It has to be 2 or 3 digits because we do not want anybody saying that he/she pressed just one number by mistake. I do not have a clue if this is possible. Please let me know if you need more information. (VERSION: 2.9-441a, BUILD: 140612-1628)
pachy78

Return to Support