Call Forwarding Schedule

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Call Forwarding Schedule

Postby Keyfin » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:30 am

Here's something I put together for a client, and I'm sure wondering if there's a easier way. Client as 3 agents, calls need to go to their cell phones, no agent login to vici. So I set up 1 inbound group for each of them, with no-agent login transfer to there extension 91(there cell number). OK, client also has a schedule of call times that the agents need to receive calls, and there call time shifts differ every week.
So, I added 2 Call times for each agent i.e. Agent1 and Agent2 call times for the week, Rep1 and Rep2 call times for the week, etc.
Then I added the call times to the inbound group for each individual person, then set the after-hours drop to go to the next inbound group, in a loop.
So now i have a inbound call coming from the call menu to inbound group1, set to Agent1 call time, after hours it goes to inbound group2, set to rep1 call time, and so on.
I believe this should allow the client to simply go to each inbound group select the schedule they want for the week, then go.
Anyone's thoughts please? Is there a better way to do this?
ViciBox: 7.0.3 | VERSION: 2.14-585a BUILD: 170114-1356 | SVN Version: 2661 |Single Server | DGG installed
Keyfin

Return to Support