VICIDIAL FILTER CONFIG

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

VICIDIAL FILTER CONFIG

Postby mygthic » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:49 pm

Hello,

Can anyone help me with the filter im trying to create??

Example:

I need to set a filter to NOT TO CALL AZ and KY state with a minimum of 1m loan balance(loan balance appointed to alt_phone field), any other state including AZ and KY(AZ and KY state with below 1m loan balance) will be called, also on the same filter I need to call MI state with a minimum of 150k loan balance only.

This is the syntax I used, I know it's wrong coz I created a test list with 20 records(5MI state with 100k loan bal, 5 MI state with 200k loan bal, 5 AZ state with 1m loan bal and 5 KY state with 800k loan bal) when i tested the filter only 5 numbers passed and its supposed to be 10 numbers. .

Code: Select all
(alt_phone < 150000 AND STATE  IN ('MI'))
AND
(alt_phone < 1000000 AND STATE NOT IN ('AZ','KY',' NJ','PA','CT','SD','IN'))

Anybody that can help will be much appreciated

Thank you,
mygthic

Re: VICIDIAL FILTER CONFIG

Postby mflorell » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:52 am

I have read through this 3 times and I still don't fully understand exactly how you want this to work.

Just guessing here, but what you want might be achievable if you enclose all of that in parenthesis and change that second AND to an OR.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby mygthic » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:06 pm

mflorell wrote:I have read through this 3 times and I still don't fully understand exactly how you want this to work.

Just guessing here, but what you want might be achievable if you enclose all of that in parenthesis and change that second AND to an OR.

Thnx for the reply

I changed the second AND to OR and this is my configuration

Code: Select all
((alt_phone > 150000 AND STATE  IN ('MI')
OR
alt_phone < 1000000 AND STATE NOT IN ('AZ','KY',' NJ','PA','CT','SD','IN')))

This are the instructions for the filter

Create a filter with only accept a minimum of 150,000 loan amount for MI state and at the same time would not accept AZ KY states with 1,000,000 and above loan amount.
mygthic

Postby williamconley » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:24 am

You have a challenge with < and "state not in".

You should remove the "not". You want the value to be under 1M if the state is AZ. But you have "not in" for the state, so it would apply to other states and ignore AZ.

You confused "not accept over" with "not states". Tsk.

What you really mean is "accept under" in these states. you got the accept under part, but somehow converted the "not over" to "not states". hang your head in shame.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support