Where can I get the list of all the 8am calls in 3 months?

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Where can I get the list of all the 8am calls in 3 months?

Postby Doug2017 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:31 am

Where can I get the list of all the 8am - 9am calls in 3 months, i want to backtrack all my inbound received calls for 8am - 9am in 3 months period, I'm doin the daily checking now but it is very time consuming, is there way that I can export list with specific time and date only in an instant without cheking the daily report? Thanks
Doug2017

Re: Where can I get the list of all the 8am calls in 3 mont

Postby mflorell » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:43 am

There is currently no report that will export only one hour of calls across a time range. You would have to write a program to do that, or export the calls with the Export Calls Report and then filter the data in a spreadsheet program.
mflorell
Site Admin

Re: Where can I get the list of all the 8am calls in 3 mont

Postby Doug2017 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:06 am

mflorell wrote:There is currently no report that will export only one hour of calls across a time range. You would have to write a program to do that, or export the calls with the Export Calls Report and then filter the data in a spreadsheet program.

Thank You, Im doin the export calls filter now it just that is very time consuming, and one more thing, in the summary hourly report how to include another columns in the summary hourly report. I want to include a count of agent or i mean i want to see how many agents are in the specific hour are on-board. Is it possible?

VERSION: 2.10-448a
BUILD: 140706-0927
Doug2017

Return to Support