Setup Outbound Survey IVR

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Setup Outbound Survey IVR

Postby subkiisp » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:50 pm

Hello,
I am using goautodial 3.3 - GoAdmin ® 3.3-1406088000

I need a little help configuring IVR.

right now IVR is running fine, customers listen voice message and they press 1, and call goes to logged in agents, if customer press 9, call hangup.

I want to make it like if customers press 1 and 9 both, call goes to logged in agent.

can any one tell me in details how to make it?

many thanks.
subkiisp

Re: Setup Outbound Survey IVR

Postby williamconley » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:16 am

Please always remember to provide your VICIDIAL version With Build.

And note that Goautodial, which you did provide a version for, is merely an installer for Vicidial. Vicibox.com provides another installer, for instance, and that one is supported by The Vicidial Group and every other Vicidial professional out there. Goautodial, however, is only supported by a few technicians and specifically NOT by The Vicidial Group. (We at PoundTeam support it, but there aren't that many of us who do.)

Back to the topic at hand: There is a Vicidial Manager's Manual available at EFLO.net (which is the home of The Vicidial Group, the owners of this autodial software!). It has both a Free and Paid version. The methodology for using the Survey settings is covered very clearly.

Also consider this: When setting up a survey in a fresh campaign, unless I remember incorrectly, before you make ANY changes, there is a default survey asking if the called party is a republican or democrat. In either case, they are transferred to an agent. But "Show" is populated with the party affiliation. So the settings were already there, and you changed them (if I am remembering correctly ...). Make a fresh campaign. Don't change the survey settings. Test it. Steal the settings if it works. 8-)

Welcome to the Party!
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support