Having Error while searching a LEAD or PHONE NUMBER

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Having Error while searching a LEAD or PHONE NUMBER

Postby jikseyres16 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:29 pm

Having said on the subject line I have this error while searching for a lead or a Phone number.

"The search variables you entered are not active in the system Please go back and double check the information you entered and submit again"

I think all fields are like this. Before this everything was okay but one time I change a data on the database on recording_log specifically.

update recording_log set location=REPLACE(location, '/RECORDINGS/', '/2016/');

due to some modifications based on the customers need. But I think this has nothing to do on admin_search_lead.php as I check there are no recording_log table on it.

What should be the problem as I also try to revert back the changes i made but still no avail.

Thank you looking forward for your assistance :)

----EDIT-------
It seems the data I'm searching is not on the DATABASE, LOL, I just realize that deleting a USER or LIST will also delete the lead corresponds to this data.
----------------
jikseyres16

Re: Having Error while searching a LEAD or PHONE NUMBER

Postby williamconley » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:54 pm

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method (7.X.X?) and vicidial version with build (VERSION: 2.X-XXXx ... BUILD: #####-####).

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "manual/from scratch" you must post your operating system with version (and the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system) plus a link to the installation instructions you used. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3) Searching for a lead does not search the recordings table, but it does search the Vicidial_List table. If you have deleted the lead, however, that lead will no longer be there. And deleting a list full of leads does, in fact, also delete those leads.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support