Average Talk time on 3-way transfers

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Average Talk time on 3-way transfers

Postby khuff » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:13 am

Howdy folks,

Was wondering if anyone knew of a method I could use to find the average talk-time of just 3-way transfers. These can happen to us on inbound or outbound calls on all our campaigns. Basically I just need to know how long all of our calls were when the agent uses the conference transfer frame to make a consultative call, and how many there were for a given period. I do however want to exclude in-house transfers, so only ones that dial out.

Any advice or pointers would appreciated. Thanks,
Kevin
Vicibox 8.1 | ViciDial VERSION: 2.14-687a BUILD: 180908-1618 | Asterisk: 11.25.3-vici | Multi Server 12 x Dialers / 2 x Web / 1 x Master DB / 1 x Slave DB / 1 x Archive | No extra software or hardware after install
khuff

Re: Average Talk time on 3-way transfers

Postby mflorell » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:46 pm

If you are looking for the length including after the agent leaves the 3way, you will have to add additional logging for the 3way calls by sending it through a custom dialplan entry using the NVA recording AGI script. If you are only looking for the length while the agent is on the 3way call, then you should be able to get the call information from the user_call_log table.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Support