Insert a new lead within a call

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Insert a new lead within a call

Postby ccabrera » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:22 pm

One of the requests I've received is to allow the agents to be able to insert a new lead within a call. The process would be something like this:

- Agent receives a call
- The client provides information to the agent about "someone" who might also be interested in their services
- Agent captures the data of this new lead and inserts it into the same list he is dialing right now
- The process might repeat indefinetely in case the client wants to provide more information about more new leads
- When done, agent hangups the original call and dispositions it normally
- Depending on how the campaign is configured, calls continue to the next leads

I know this can be done through an external webform which uses the non-agent API to insert new leads. However, instead of developing it, I was wondering if there's an already available option which might allow to do this.

Is there?

Regards,
Christian Cabrera
Enlaza Comunicaciones - Vicidial Partner
Mexico City
ccabrera

Re: Insert a new lead within a call

Postby mflorell » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:00 pm

We do have a couple clients that let their agents have access to the "Add a New Lead" page in the admin(and only that page). They use that as an IFRAME in the script tab to let their agents add leads themselves while on phonecalls.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Support