Unable to Install SVN 0424 For Vtiger Installation

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Unable to Install SVN 0424 For Vtiger Installation

Postby zenithbsolutions » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:00 am

Hi,

I wanted to install vtiger on vicibox and was searching for the installation procedures. I came to know that the last version that vicibox supports is vtiger 5.1

I tried to get the installation procedure for it but the only installation procedure I found was "Integration VICIDIALNOW VERSION: 2.0.5-173 with Vtigercrm 5.0.4" from a word press website which was published on January 2017.

So as per the procedure I was trying to install Vicidial SVN Version 2.0.5-173 build 0424 but couldn't install it successfully. I tried on both Vicibox 6 & Vicibox7 using legacy mode and the errors turned up same on both the version.

The errors were

Doing general DataBase requirements...
Doing Master-specific MySQL setup...
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'asterisk.system_settings' doesn't exist at /usr/local/bin/vicibox-install line 337, <STDIN> line 19.
Configuring Web Server...
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'asterisk.system_settings' doesn't exist at /usr/local/bin/vicibox-install line 371, <STDIN> line 19.
Executing sthFIRSTWEB: Table 'asterisk.system_settings' doesn't exist at /usr/local/bin/vicibox-install line 371, <STDIN> line 19.

Kindly check the images below for more information.

Kindly check the images above and let me know how to fix that error.

Also if you have any other working installation procedure kindly share it to me.

Thank you.
zenithbsolutions

Re: Unable to Install SVN 0424 For Vtiger Installation

Postby zenithbsolutions » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:27 am

Hi,

Can anyone help me on that. Thank you
zenithbsolutions

Return to Support