One Number within Two Campaign and MANUAL DIAL LIST ID

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

One Number within Two Campaign and MANUAL DIAL LIST ID

Postby darkeye08 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:08 am

Hi All,

Good day!

Just want to ask if it is possible:

- 1 Phone Number within 2 Campaign, but the details will not be shared? Meaning when the number was called by Campaign A and agents saved some details, then Campaign B calls that and the details save by the agent in Campaign A will not pop-up on the agent in Campaign B.

- I was hoping that the Manual Dial List ID in Campaign should do this trick however it seems that when i change the Manual Dial List ID in Campaign A as default 998 then create a list id 991 on Campaign B, the called numbers will be stored in List ID: 998 for Campaign A and the called numbers should be stored in List ID: 991 but it did not they still used the default 998 List ID. Is this a bug? did I miss some configuration on my part? or details is for every number and cannot be segregated?

Appreciate any help!

Cheers :)

Version: 2.14b0.5
SVN Version: 2796
DB Schema Version: 1509
ViciBox ISO: 7.0.4
darkeye08

Re: One Number within Two Campaign and MANUAL DIAL LIST ID

Postby mflorell » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:41 am

There are options like the one below that may help do what you are trying to do,

Manual Dial Search Filter -This allows the agent to search only within lists belonging to this campaign when the agent has the Manual Dial Search Checkbox selected in the manual dial screen. The options are, CAMPLISTS_ONLY - will check for the number within the active lists for the campaign, CAMPLISTS_ALL - will also include inactive lists in the search for the number, NONE - no filter on manual dial searching. Default is NONE. If a lead is not found, then a new lead will be added. WITH_ALT will also search the Alt Phone field for the phone number. WITH_ALT_ADDR3 will also search the Alt Phone field and the Address 3 field for the phone number.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby darkeye08 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:42 pm

Hi Matt,

Good day!

Thank you the information, however the issue here is that when setting the Manual Dial List ID in campaign aside from the default the numbers that was called by that campaign should store in the new List ID right?

How come it will still land on to the default 998 List ID? Is there any settings to activate that so the numbers will be stored in the new created list ID in the?

Best Regards,
darkeye08

Postby c20xh2 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:08 pm

I had to do something similar, probably not the "best pratice" but work for what I need:

Create a custom field called "original_leadId"
Import the lead in List A, copy lead_id in "original_leadId" column
Import the lead in List B but this time have the "original_leadId" info allready in the custom field.

This let vicidial choose the system lead_id itself and you can use the "original_leadId" for later reports.

You could have a list with 200 x the same phone number if you don't check for duplicates when importing the leads. Maybe I don't understand what you trying to do.

Then I can report
c20xh2

Postby darkeye08 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:03 pm

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately we will be needing the said feature to be used for Manual Dial/Fast Dial in the system. We need that every time campaign A dials it will store in listID A when campaign B dials they will not see the details campaig A input.

Just don't know why the Manual Dial List ID did not work.

Regards,
darkeye08

Postby darkeye08 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:36 pm

Hi Matt,

I just want to have a different List ID for each campaign. Every campaign will have a different Manual Dial List ID. What would be the settings needed to activate this feature?

Regards,
darkeye08

Postby darkeye08 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:05 pm

Hi All,

Good day!

This was already resolved. Just needed to restart the mysql for the List to be activated in the desired Campaign. Weird, but it works.

Thanks,
darkeye08

Postby luckypig2409 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:49 pm

Hi Darkeye08,

Can you share me your solution. I want to test the same you. I don't want to share database. Although, I set Manual Dial List ID to other list (ex list 101,102, 103..). I restart server. But, It seen no change. One number's called from two campaign, but in vicidial_list table, list_id column just get only list 101.

Beside that, i create 2 list (101, 102). I can set manual dial list id in campaign. But this image below, I can't see list in LISTS WITHIN THIS CAMPAIGN: (even, default list 998,999 are active but i can't see
https://imgur.com/a/knpntEI

Thanks in advance
luckypig2409

Postby Flashhunter » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:55 pm

diffrent list ID will work for sure. since it will be use for different campaign.
Asterisk/VICIDial Consultant | VOIP Provider | Dedicated Hosting|
Flashhunter

Postby luckypig2409 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:26 am

I set 2 campaign with 2 different list. When I manual dial to phone 2 times with 2 campaign. Agent screen, I just see only one information of this phone. And, I check vicidial_list table, I just see only phone number with 1 list id. I don't understand what's wrong.

I want, with a phone number, but make mandual dial from 2 campaign with 2 list, information of this phone will save to 2 different rows.

Thanks.
luckypig2409

Postby darkeye08 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:23 pm

Hi luckypig2409,

After creating the LIst ID for each Campaign i just have restarted the database then it just works. As i said weird cause it should work from the configuration. Hope it can help you.

Cheers! :D
darkeye08

Postby williamconley » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:42 pm

luckypig2409 wrote:I set 2 campaign with 2 different list. When I manual dial to phone 2 times with 2 campaign. Agent screen, I just see only one information of this phone. And, I check vicidial_list table, I just see only phone number with 1 list id. I don't understand what's wrong.

I want, with a phone number, but make mandual dial from 2 campaign with 2 list, information of this phone will save to 2 different rows.

Thanks.

Campaign Settings in Detail View: Set the search filter to camplists only.

Manual Dial Search Filter -This allows the agent to search only within lists belonging to this campaign when the agent has the Manual Dial Search Checkbox selected in the manual dial screen. The options are, CAMPLISTS_ONLY - will check for the number within the active lists for the campaign, CAMPLISTS_ALL - will also include inactive lists in the search for the number, NONE - no filter on manual dial searching. Default is NONE. If a lead is not found, then a new lead will be added. WITH_ALT will also search the Alt Phone field for the phone number. WITH_ALT_ADDR3 will also search the Alt Phone field and the Address 3 field for the phone number.

Manual Dial Search Checkbox -This allows you to define if you want the manual dial search checkbox to be selected by default or not. If an option with RESET is chosen, then the checkbox will be reset after every call. If an option with LOCK is chosen, then the agent will not be able to click on the checkbox. Default is SELECTED.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support