Issue with ViciDial Manual

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Issue with ViciDial Manual

Postby rogerfinch » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:12 am

Hello People,

I have downloaded vicidial manual for agent. But all the images in it are coming broken. Only patches of few pixels are visible. Anyway to get around this ?
rogerfinch

Re: Issue with ViciDial Manual

Postby udy786 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:48 am

You have downloaded paid one OR free one?

http://www.vicidial.org/store.php

I will suggest you try paid one. Its really nice and indirectly you will help Vicidial core team members. I have paid one and its really good.
udy786

Postby rogerfinch » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:46 am

I have downloaded the freeone. I can't opt for the paid one because i am not having that budget in my current project. In next project if i ll get budget, i will opt for paid one. But right now i need to study the free one and all the images there are broken.

Please help!!
rogerfinch

Postby rogerfinch » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:21 pm

Please please please help! Above mentioned issue still exists. I have download free vicidial lowres manual, but all the images are blurred out. Can someone hook me up with manual in which images are shown clearly. Even a bit older versions manual will work.
rogerfinch

Postby bmxmike » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:59 pm

If you read the download the free version is not complete and doesn't include the images as it is only black and white. For the full color manual you have to pay, and considering the software is free the price for the manual is great because the price you would pay to find a configurable system like this you would pay a hell of a lot more than the price of a manual and your helping support the developers so it stays maintained!
bmxmike

Postby rogerfinch » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:23 pm

I don't have issues with paying, only if i had enough budget in this project.

If free agent manual is not having images, then how come free administrator manual is having images ?
rogerfinch

Postby mflorell » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:39 pm

The free manager manual is 1/4 the size of the paid manual, and it's an older version, so it's missing a lot compared to the paid version.

We maintain the full manuals as paid to help support the Open Source project, and because it takes a lot of time to maintain them and keep up with all of the changes we make from version to version.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Support