LEADS LOADING SPIKE DATABASE

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

LEADS LOADING SPIKE DATABASE

Postby ruben23 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:33 am

VERSION: 2.14-627a
BUILD: 170828-2105
© 2017 ViciDial Group
Asterisk 1.8
Ubuntu Server 12.04.5 LTS 64bit

Guys, Anyone can suggest it seems that even with load 30K leads during operation it affects the production, database gets CPU core spike and then calls halt, until the loading process finished the calls resumes and back to normal, i tried monitoring it on mytop, seems to much query but i don't see any locked tables somehow. also. Any suggestion how to lighten up my database and be able to load leads even while on dial. Thanks
SkypeID: rlacumba
IBM x3200 Dual Core 2.4 Ghz.
4GB Ram
VERSION: 2.4-311a
BUILD: 110514-1351
© 2011 ViciDial Group
Asterisk 1.4.27-vici
Another VICI_day, same trunK, same Channel-->Transcode...
ruben23

Re: LEADS LOADING SPIKE DATABASE

Postby proper » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:03 am

This is expected for mysql you are loading actively used table locking it down. Other systems can not get data they need to continue working.

Depends on database hardware.
Better optimized mysql is - faster it will process
If your database is large - this will slow it down even more.
It also depends on how loaded the server is.

So to give any solid advice, explain what your deployment looks like, singe server or cluster. What hardware you are using for database server? What is the size of your database in records or GB? How many agents and call does it run at.

Main reason things slow down is duplicate checks and other verification that has to happen before lead is inserted, it is not a matter of just putting the lead in.
proper

Re: LEADS LOADING SPIKE DATABASE

Postby ruben23 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:30 pm

@Proper

Thanks for your reply, this is my current setup and it seem my database is on the status of holding the current setup i have, and get some few issue when at peak, but for our further scaling might get more issue to come, if it still can hold it
i got a cluster setup
1 Large Database Server ( 16 Core Processor, 24GB Memory and Storage SSD)
1 Web server (4 Core CPU, 8GB Memory, SATA II Storage)
4 Vicidial/ASterisk (4 Core CPU - 8GB Memory, SATA II Storage)

for my Sole Database how do i check my current Total data on it.? and surely we have large data on the list already

Mostly the slow query process hits on the leads table and list tables, when the viciidal process query and update i see spike on my database CPU cores. i wanted to expand the capacity of my database server coz we are planning to further scale, any suggestion somehow.?
SkypeID: rlacumba
IBM x3200 Dual Core 2.4 Ghz.
4GB Ram
VERSION: 2.4-311a
BUILD: 110514-1351
© 2011 ViciDial Group
Asterisk 1.4.27-vici
Another VICI_day, same trunK, same Channel-->Transcode...
ruben23

Return to Support