Missing Remote Agent

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Missing Remote Agent

Postby tnbacorp » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:15 pm

VERSION: 2.12-555a
BUILD: 160508-1948

Good day,

I am experiencing an issue I just can't figure out. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

I am testing survey campaigns. I have 18 with 18 ingroups and 18 remote agents. Logging in as admin it displays 18 logged in agents. The remote gent list is showing only 17. The corresponsing ingroup shows the remote agent. I tried to create another remote agent but received the error "cannot create as number of lines conflicts with another user"

Any reason why my remote agent does not appear in the remote agents list? I am currently unable to dial with this campaign.
tnbacorp

Re: Missing Remote Agent

Postby mflorell » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:20 pm

Remote Agents increment the user by 1 until the number of lines are filled. There is a problem with this if that increment number conflicts with another user's number.
mflorell
Site Admin

Re: Missing Remote Agent

Postby tnbacorp » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:56 pm

i have all my remote users at level 5 and all with 1 line. its just the one other agent thats not appearing in remote agent list. i tried to increment user by 1 but no joy. tried a few variations
tnbacorp

Return to Support