Call Note

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Call Note

Postby kennow » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:41 am

hi
i seem to remember reading in the Manager's Manual that there is a setting that would allow agents to enter notes after the dispo was entered and the data would be saved. Could you help me find this setting?
Thanks
Ken

VERSION: 2.14-621a
BUILD: 170717-1444
© 2017 ViciDial Group
Vicibox 7
kennow

Re: Call Note

Postby mflorell » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:56 am

Campaign Detail -> Call Notes Per Call

Call Notes Per Call -Setting this option to ENABLED will allow agents to enter in notes for every call they handle in the agent interface. The notes entry field will appear below the Comments field in the agent interface. Also, if the Agent User Group is allowed to view Call Logs then the agent will be able to view past call notes for a lead at any time. Default is DISABLED.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby bghayad » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:54 am

Hello;

vicibox 7.0.3, vicidial 2.12-15, Build 160508-0139, asterisk 11.22.0-vici, Single Machine

Call Notes only for outbound calls? Or it can be used for inbound calls also?
I enabled it from campaign and the Agent User Group is allowed to view Call Logs and the user it self is also allowed, and when I receive call and place call notes for the call, then when I get call for the same lead in the next time, I do not see any call notes added for the lead. Why?

Regards
Bilal
bghayad

Postby mflorell » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:37 pm

You have to click on the "view notes" link to be able to read the previous call notes for a lead. Each agent that handles a call can write new notes. This works for both inbound and outbound.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby bghayad » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:15 pm

I know that I have to click on view notes and I am doing so, it is only working for outbound but for inbound I do not see the call notes and I do not see the call notes even when I do download for export calls report (and I selected per call notes = yes) but I can see the outbound call notes.
But, I tried for incoming chatting, I added call note and I found it in the next incoming call or chat (but the call note was added in the inbound chat).
What could be the reasons?
Regards
Bilal
bghayad

Postby mflorell » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:42 pm

Looks like there was an issue when it's an inbound transfer. I've fixed that in svn/trunk.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Support