Agent View > Other agent status: panel

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Agent View > Other agent status: panel

Postby donX » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:03 am

Hi Guys,

I'm having a hard time to locate the php file to modify the Agent View> Agent Status monitor located on the Agent API.

Currently it is just showing 3 statuses, INCALL, PAUSED, READY. I am hoping to change those or add more since we follow AUXES for this campaign.

Ive only found related seach in the api.php but im not sure if that'll do the trick. Can't seem to trace where to function for that specific.

Any help?

Regards,
donX

Re: Agent View > Other agent status: panel

Postby mflorell » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:02 am

I'm a bit confused by what you are trying to do here. The Agents View panel in the agent screen has nothing to do with the Agent API.

What other statuses are you wanting to add?

I have never heard of "AUXES", could you explain what it is?
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby donX » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:30 am

mflorell wrote:I'm a bit confused by what you are trying to do here. The Agents View panel in the agent screen has nothing to do with the Agent API.

What other statuses are you wanting to add?

I have never heard of "AUXES", could you explain what it is?

Hi mflorell,

I by AUXES he meant PAUSE CODES, AUX is a term commonly used in avaya pabx.

Anyway, i have a question related to this, how can you add CALL DURATION on the Agent View within Agent Screen?

VERSION: 2.12-552a
BUILD: 160429-0835
donX

Postby williamconley » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:48 am

If you refer to the Agent View showing the statuses of other agents withing the vicidial agent screen, that data is supplied by an AJAX responder. If you watch the java console, you'll see the request/response for the AJAX and those response packets update the entire vicidial agent screen when appropriate, all layers, including the status of other agents if that panel is visible.

If you want to provide more information to the agent(s), you may consider putting the Real Time Screen into an iFrame in the Script Tab. That can show much more information, and your code would still be "stock" allowing for upgrades and bug fixes.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby blackbird2306 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:52 am

donX wrote:Anyway, i have a question related to this, how can you add CALL DURATION on the Agent View within Agent Screen?

I don't understand what you mean exactly and what you want to achieve, but there is "Agent Status View Time" option in user groups section, where you can turn this ON.
User Groups --> Select Users Group e.g. ADMIN --> Agent Status View Time --> change to "1"
Agent Status View Time -This option defines whether the agent will see the amount of time that users in their agent sidebar have been in their current status. Default is N for no or disabled.
Vicibox 6.0.2 from Vicibox_v.6.0.x86_64-6.0.2.iso | Vicidial 2.12-560a build: 160617-1427 | Asterisk 1.8.32.3
blackbird2306

Postby donX » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:59 am

blackbird2306 wrote:
donX wrote:Anyway, i have a question related to this, how can you add CALL DURATION on the Agent View within Agent Screen?

I don't understand what you mean exactly and what you want to achieve, but there is "Agent Status View Time" option in user groups section, where you can turn this ON.
User Groups --> Select Users Group e.g. ADMIN --> Agent Status View Time --> change to "1"
Agent Status View Time -This option defines whether the agent will see the amount of time that users in their agent sidebar have been in their current status. Default is N for no or disabled.

Hi blackbird,

Business wants agents to see their current call duration on that side bar apart from what's already on the screen since they have this random network issue that the screen goes dial time out (calls are not affected), and the CALL DURATION on the main screen refreshes to 0.

That's been enabled, but it's only showing status and no call duration.
donX

Postby blackbird2306 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:55 am

I don't think you have enabled it right. Perhaps it was the false group. Just try it again. It should look like this:
Vicibox 6.0.2 from Vicibox_v.6.0.x86_64-6.0.2.iso | Vicidial 2.12-560a build: 160617-1427 | Asterisk 1.8.32.3
blackbird2306

Return to Support