API switch_lead not working

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

API switch_lead not working

Postby covarrubiasgg » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:12 pm

Hey guys, i am having a bad time with something i know i may be doing it wrong.

The Lead Search options from Vicidial is quite limited on the search criteria, so i create an external script which is nothing but a search box with more search options, and replicating the default lead search i added a "SELECT" button which calls the agent API switch_lead.

It is very simple and straightforward, i call it sending the agent username and the lead_id i want to search, this is an example

http://localhost/agc/api.php?source=Vic ... id=1895626

so far so good, my first test and it works!! I got SUCCESS from API and the new lead info appear on the agent screen.

But second attempt, i got response SUCCESS but on the agent screen nothing changes, so i hang up, get another inbound call and try again, same thing, response from API is SUCCESS but agent screen nothing changes

I logged out, and start over, first call from this session, everything works YEAH !!!! but once again the later calls didn't work, i got SUCCESS from the API but nothing changes on the agent interface.

Everytime i login for the first time, the first try will work perfect, but after that, i will keep getting SUCCESS from the API, but nothing changes on the agent screen.

I know the API is working good, because the default LEAD SEARCH works flawless every time and as far as i understand it uses the same API function.

Do you have any idea on what can be causing this "error"?

This is a Vicibox 7.0.3 is not the latest Vicidial, but is not super old
VERSION: 2.14-596a
BUILD: 170228-1621

This is 3 server cluster 1 DB /WEB + 2 Phones
covarrubiasgg

Re: API switch_lead not working

Postby mflorell » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:09 pm

Try upgrading to the most recent svn/trunk revision, there are a few known bugs in the version of vicidial you are using.
mflorell
Site Admin

Re: API switch_lead not working

Postby covarrubiasgg » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:34 pm

Uff i was fearing that scenario :P

I will have to wait until our next maintenance, thank you i will come back when i upgrade and test again.
covarrubiasgg

Return to Support