did_extension NOT being passed to webform 100% of the time!

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

did_extension NOT being passed to webform 100% of the time!

Postby xtdirect » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:32 pm

Standalone
VERSION: 2.14-615a
BUILD: 170516-0632

I have a somewhat urgent issue.
I have several hundred DIDs that point to a single ingroup with a custom webform that relies on having the did_extension value to display info to the agent.

My issue is that vicidial is not passing the did_extension to the webform 100% of the time.

It does not appear to be a did specific issue as sometimes the same DID will be passed just fine other times it will not.

Sever load also does not appear to be a factor, as it will happen under very light loads or heavy ones.

I am not sure where to go from here in solving this issue...

Thanks!

- Brian
hwdevelopment.com
xtdirect

Re: did_extension NOT being passed to webform 100% of the ti

Postby mflorell » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:46 pm

If a call is transferred, it will get a new uniqueid, so the original DID log entry won't be linked to it directly, meaning the did_extension variable won't be populated.
mflorell
Site Admin

Re: did_extension NOT being passed to webform 100% of the ti

Postby xtdirect » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:02 pm

Matt,

Thanks for the response...

I have written a trap to send me the numbers that are not coming with the DID in the URL...

I do see instances where the call was transferred ,or timed out and went to the drop action...

That said, I am still getting a few calls a day that are going directly to the agent with NO DID passed.

As a work around I am running a cron that looks up the did in from the vicidial_did_log after the fact.

Thanks!

- Brian
hwdevelopment.com
xtdirect

Return to Support