Need help with Vicidial Lead Search by Lead ID

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Need help with Vicidial Lead Search by Lead ID

Postby RobV » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:21 am

Good Day Community,

Name is Rob and I am new here and still very new to Vicidial as a whole.

We currently run a few different vicidial systems over multiple servers, for multiple clients, and multiple campaigns. But I only want to focus on one set and only one problem.

I am actually the current DBA for our company, (recently started) and received a helpdesk ticket relating to the issue I am asking help for here now.

Our agents on one of our server sets are complaining that they use to be able to search for leads by lead id, and are no longer able to do so. We don't really want the agents to search for leads by numbers because the same number can and most likely will be found over multiple list, and multiple campaigns. We get inbound calls from members to cancel certain services that where previously sold to them. The specified campaigns have specific web forms associated with them. So by opening a specific lead id, you gain access to the specific campaign web forms on which either sales are recorded or cancellations are processed.

I suspect a recent update (not done by me though) might have changed a few setting that now prevents the agents from searching by lead id, and thus cannot open the web forms to process lead/member requests.

Can anyone possibly advise what I should be looking for?

I have already verified that:

1) Agent Lead Search is enabled
2) Agent Lead Search Method is set to CampaignLists

I am currently a level 8 admin, so I have not been able to check any specific agent settings (permission denied), but I also don't think that it is necessarily agent settings (don't know for sure, hence why I am asking here), as it did work before, and started acting up after a recent update.

Any help would be great.

The setup details are as follows.

Vicidial version(s):

VERSION: 2.14-639a
BUILD: 171028-0913

Asterisk version of DB server:

1.4.39.2-vici

Asterisk version of dialer server(s)

1.4.39.2-vici (Server 1)
1.4.44-vici (Server 2)

DB Server OS:

CentOS Linux release 7.2.1511 (Core)

Dialer Server(s) OS:

ViciBox Redux v.3.1.14 release (Server 1)
ViciBox Redux v.3.1.15 release (Server 2)
RobV

Re: Need help with Vicidial Lead Search by Lead ID

Postby mflorell » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:02 am

I don't know of any reason why searching by lead_id would not appear on the agent screen with those settings, unless the code was altered in some way
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Support