Disposition Call from external system

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Disposition Call from external system

Postby theskaz » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:15 pm

Hello all,

I am really new to vicidial and was brought on after the fact one has been set up. I am trying to integrate Vicidial with another system so that the other system can change what campaign the lead is in.

currently using Version 2.14-605a Build 170327-1655
asterisk version 1.8.32.1-vici

The vicidial system has a dispo url assigned to a campaign: VARhttp://servername/agc/dispo_move_lis ... to_file=1&[Tons of other querystring fields]

Now, I am under the impression that this php file can move a lead from somewhere else, into this campaign. or is it the other way around? also, can this URL be called or manipulated through the API, or is there a "standard" to externally use this?

Basically, I am trying to have an external CRM put a lead into a specific campaign. I am working on getting the Manager's manual, but i dont think this will be in there.
theskaz

Re: Disposition Call from external system

Postby theskaz » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:35 pm

Seems as though I was not looking at this the right way. I have the manager manual now, and still reading through it. But there doesn't seem to be a way (yet) to externally change a lead to another campaign.
theskaz

Postby mflorell » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:00 pm

Leads are tied to lists, not campaigns. Lists are assigned to campaigns.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby theskaz » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:15 pm

Ok that makes sense.

If i were to be able to change what list the lead is associated with, would that, in turn, change the campaign that the lead is in? therefore allowing callers to hit that lead within that campaign?
theskaz

Postby mflorell » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:31 pm

Yes, if you change the list that a lead is in, it could change the campaign it's dialable within.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby theskaz » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:34 am

Thank you for the nod in the right direction.
theskaz

Return to Support