Inbound Disposed Calls Being Called

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Inbound Disposed Calls Being Called

Postby tim33 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:48 pm

Web based GUI:
VERSION: 2.12-560a
BUILD: 160617-1427

Command line info:
ViciBox v.7.0.3-160505

When I get an inbound call I use Lead Search to load a lead. I then dispose the call as Not Interested or Sale. If I view the lead I can see that there is a record under CLOSER RECORDS FOR THIS LEAD. Sometimes the lead gets called again, I assume because it is in the hopper?

Why is this happening and how can I stop it?
tim33

Re: Inbound Disposed Calls Being Called

Postby williamconley » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:19 pm

Sometimes the lead gets called again, I assume because it is in the hopper?

Clarification: Are you saying that you disposition a call as NI or SALE and at some point in the future (after that call has terminated) the same lead is auto-dialed on an outbound campaign?

Not another lead with the same phone number?

there is a record under CLOSER RECORDS FOR THIS LEAD

Is the time for this record after the end of the NI or SALE call? Or before the end of that call (which would make it part of the inbound or transferred call, not a new call).

Do you have NI or SALE in the "Dial Status" list in the campaign that made the call? Do you have any filters on that campaign? Does the list in question have reset times? Do you have any special scripts or other features enabled to call inbound leads automatically?
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support