MULTI_LEAD Manual Dial Add

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

MULTI_LEAD Manual Dial Add

Postby covarrubiasgg » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:31 pm

Hey hello all !

I have a question, i just got the requirements for a new campaign, the requirement is that we need to be able to dial multiple phone numbers for the same "account", i have done this before with ALT Dialing and once tried MULTI_LEAD just to see how it works, so far i can handle the requirement.

But here is the tricky part, we need the agents to add additional numbers to that account, if we have 3 numbers and all of them are disconnected or customer is not answering, the agents can check our CRM for additional contact methods and manual dial it, that is easy, but i am wondering if the agent can "link" a new lead by using the vendor_lead_code and specify a type of phone using the owner field?

Is it possible to do this?

Also, let's say this account is a corporate which have like 100 numbers, so we will have 100 leads linked to the same vendor_lead_code, is it possible to tell Vicidial to stop dialing certain numbers from the same account ? Lets say i don't want to dial 10 numbers from that MULTI_LEAD but i want to keep dialing the other 90.

This will be a shining new Vicidial setup, so we will be using the most recent vicidial build
covarrubiasgg

Re: MULTI_LEAD Manual Dial Add

Postby mflorell » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:36 pm

With multi-lead, every phone number has it's own lead, so if you don't want some of them dialed, just change the dial status to a non-dialable status. There shouldn't be a problem with having 100 linked by vendor_lead_code. Yes, if the agent enters a new lead, all they have to do is make sure it has the same vendor_lead_code.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby covarrubiasgg » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:51 pm

oh! wow, so i will change my question, is there any easy way to stop dialing all the 100 numbers based on certain status ? I mean, if it is a completed status.

Lets say you made the "sale" ( im using quotes because this is not a sale campaign but it easier to explain that way) since the first contact and you don't want to dial any other numbers on the same account.
covarrubiasgg

Postby mflorell » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:18 pm

If you haven't read it already, take a look at the doc for this feature,
http://vicidial.org/docs/ALTERNATE_NUMBER_DIALING.txt

As for stopping dialing for an account, take a look at the agc/deactivate_lead.php script:

# This script is designed to be used in the "Dispo URL" field of a campaign
# or in-group. It should take in the campaign_id to check for the same source_id
# in order to change it's status to whatever duplicate_status is set to. The
# sale_status field is a list of statuses separated by three dashes each '---'
# which contain the statuses for which the process should be run.
#
# This script is part of the API group and any modifications of data are
# logged to the vicidial_api_log table.
#
# This script limits the number of altered leads to 100 per instance and it will
# not run if the search field of the lead is empty.
# http://server/agc/deactivate_lead.php?s ... _to_file=1
#
# Example of what to put in the Dispo URL field:
# VARhttp://192.168.1.1/agc/deactivate_le ... _to_file=1
# VARhttp://192.168.1.1/agc/deactivate_le ... _to_file=1
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby heaven_inc » Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:42 am

What if I need to include a check for multiple campaigns in the Dispo URL? Do I just separate them by three dashes like the statuses?

Example:
varhttp://192.168.1.1/agc/deactivate_le ... _to_file=1

Thanks!
heaven_inc

Postby mflorell » Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:33 am

the "campaign_check" variable was only designed to take a single campaign. If you want to change it to multiple campaigns you will have to alter the code of that script.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby heaven_inc » Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:31 am

Thanks Matt! If I remove the campaign_check variable all together, would that check all campaigns or is this a required variable?
heaven_inc

Postby mflorell » Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:37 am

If you just remove it from the URL it's not going to find anything and you will get the "no lists in campaign_check" message for all requests.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Support