Help!

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Help!

Postby Ahmed Hossam » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:21 am

Hello there,

Vicidial v2.14:

-Need to know how to change User/Agent name.
-It has a delay, and working slowly. How to fix that?
-Agents can not hear the customers, How to fix that?
-How to check the call history as an "Agent" from vicidial.

Note: Beginner.

Thanks.
Ahmed Hossam

Re: Help!

Postby williamconley » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:01 am

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method (7.X.X?) and vicidial version with build (VERSION: 2.X-XXXx ... BUILD: #####-####).

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "manual/from scratch" you must post your operating system with version (and the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system) plus a link to the installation instructions you used. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

3) Your subject for this post is "Help!" with no actual subject. That's probably not the best etiquette and unlikely to convince those who provide Free Support to find you worthy. You should have posted ONE ticket with ONE Problem, and resolved that one problem before moving to the next.

4) This is the General Discussion board. It is not the Support board. I'll move your post to the support board, as it is obviously a support related question.

5) Based on your question: I'd say the best advice anyone can give you is to download the Vicidial Manager's Manual and start at page one. Do Not Skip Any Pages! Keep going until everything works the way you think it should. If you hit a snag, post your Vicidial Version with Build, your Installation Method with Version, and the page/line of the manual you are on along with any pertinent configuration settings. Be sure to post what happened, and what you think should have happened instead.

6) Happy Hunting, and Welcome to the Party! 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Re: Help!

Postby Ahmed Hossam » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:06 pm

Hello William,

Thanks man, i am sorry, i am just new here, still learning.
Once again, thank you man.
Ahmed Hossam

Return to Support