DOWNLOADING LEAD - FIELDS ARE XXXXXXXX

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

DOWNLOADING LEAD - FIELDS ARE XXXXXXXX

Postby dito » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:32 am

Hi all,
trying the vicidial 8,
everything is ok, on first tests
just a thing:
when i click download list i get : XXXXXX on fields
i watched the list under mysql vicidial_list and all fields are ok
is there a security option or thing like that ?
thx
dito
---------------------------
VERSION: 2.14-650a
BUILD: 180111-1544
on a 4 Core 16Gb RAM

Re: DOWNLOADING LEAD - FIELDS ARE XXXXXXXX

Postby blackbird2306 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:27 am

This is a permission thing. Go into users section and select affected admin user. Set user level >= 7. Further there are two other options which should be set to "0":
Admin Hide Lead Data -This setting only applies to level 7, 8 and 9 users. If enabled it replaces the customer lead data in the many reports and screens in the system with Xs. Default is 0 for disabled.

Admin Hide Phone Data -This setting only applies to level 7, 8 and 9 users. If enabled it replaces the customer phone numbers in the many reports and screens in the system with Xs. The DIGITS settings will show only the last X digits of the phone number. Default is 0 for disabled.
Vicibox 6.0.2 from Vicibox_v.6.0.x86_64-6.0.2.iso | Vicidial 2.12-560a build: 160617-1427 | Asterisk 1.8.32.3
blackbird2306

Postby dito » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:24 am

blackbird2306 wrote:This is a permission thing. Go into users section and select affected admin user. Set user level >= 7. Further there are two other options which should be set to "0":
Admin Hide Lead Data -This setting only applies to level 7, 8 and 9 users. If enabled it replaces the customer lead data in the many reports and screens in the system with Xs. Default is 0 for disabled.

Admin Hide Phone Data -This setting only applies to level 7, 8 and 9 users. If enabled it replaces the customer phone numbers in the many reports and screens in the system with Xs. The DIGITS settings will show only the last X digits of the phone number. Default is 0 for disabled.

hello,
i did it with admin ... level 9, i don't think it's privilege issue
VoIP TUNISIE
support@crm.tn - https://crm.tn
dito

Postby blackbird2306 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:08 pm

It's definetely a "permission" setting and you have to change the user settings according to my first post in menu:

Code: Select all
users --> show users --> select desired user --> change "Admin Hide Lead Data" and "Admin Hide Phone Data" both to "0"

The only places in "list_download.php" code, where lead data will be substituted with "X"s are here:
if ($LOGadmin_hide_lead_data != '0')
and
if ($LOGadmin_hide_phone_data != '0')

Try it and give us feedback please!
Vicibox 6.0.2 from Vicibox_v.6.0.x86_64-6.0.2.iso | Vicidial 2.12-560a build: 160617-1427 | Asterisk 1.8.32.3
blackbird2306

Postby dito » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:14 am

blackbird2306 wrote:It's definetely a "permission" setting and you have to change the user settings according to my first post in menu:

users --> show users --> select desired user --> change "Admin Hide Lead Data" and "Admin Hide Phone Data" both to "0"

The only places in "list_download.php" code, where lead data will be substituted with "X"s are here:
if ($LOGadmin_hide_lead_data != '0')
and
if ($LOGadmin_hide_phone_data != '0')

Try it and give us feedback please!

thanks alot it was a "1" in more .. so lot fields :p ..
VoIP TUNISIE
support@crm.tn - https://crm.tn
dito

Return to Support