ERROR: You are not allowed to log in outside of your shift

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

ERROR: You are not allowed to log in outside of your shift

Postby dilpreet » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:33 pm

hi, i have completed the installation of the server and created the campaign, however i am unable to login to the agent screen it gives me error "ERROR: You are not allowed to log in outside of your shift" and then there is another field after that for manager login.. please help me with this.. i am using asterisk version: 11.25.3-vici, please let me know if you need any other information to help me.
dilpreet

Re: ERROR: You are not allowed to log in outside of your shi

Postby mflorell » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:53 pm

How did you install VICIdial?

What is the version and build of the admin.php script?
mflorell
Site Admin

Re: ERROR: You are not allowed to log in outside of your shi

Postby blackbird2306 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:56 pm

Read the manager manual chapter "user groups" and "shifts". Shift is an alias for scheduled working time of your agents. Look here:
1. Admin --> Shifts --> make sure there is the standard predefined "24HRMIDNIGHT" shift in the listing and add a new shift if desired
2. Users --> show users --> select user --> Agent Shift Enforcement Override --> set DISABLED
3. User Groups --> select user group (i.e. ADMIN) --> set Shift Enforcement OFF (if you choose something else than OFF i.e. START then you have to select a Group Shift further below)

Shift Enforcement -This setting allows you to restrict agent logins based upon the shifts that are selected below. OFF will not enforce shifts at all. START will only enforce the login time but will not affect an agent that is running over their shift time if they are already logged in. ALL will enforce shift start time and will log an agent out after they run over the end of their shift time. Default is OFF.
Vicibox 6.0.2 from Vicibox_v.6.0.x86_64-6.0.2.iso | Vicidial 2.12-560a build: 160617-1427 | Asterisk 1.8.32.3
blackbird2306

Return to Support