Live call transfer to an inbound group on softphone

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Live call transfer to an inbound group on softphone

Postby zenithbsolutions » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:58 am

Hi,

I have made a setup of inbound DID which routes to a call menu and based on the response from customer the call will be routed an inbound group.

My requirement is that the agents will be logged into the softphone alone but not through the web login & softphone. So the call transfers to the next available free agent in the inbound group.

My question was if it is possible to transfer the call directly to the softphone of agent without web login through the remote login option in vicidial.

If not are there any possibilities to achieve it?

Also if the agent logs in with just the softphone he will not be in an live conference. So will the call get transferred or will the phone ring at the agents softphone and get transferred?

Hoping for the best response.

Thank you
Last edited by zenithbsolutions on Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zenithbsolutions

Re: Live call transfer to an inound group on softphone

Postby ed123 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:50 am

Create an ingroup that will route to an extension, then create an extension that will ring the agent sips.
ed123

Postby zenithbsolutions » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:14 am

Thanks for the reply. But here the requirement is not for a single extension or agent it is for multiple extensions or agents where the call needs to be the transferred to the next available extension or agent in case the first one is already on a call.

I hope you got it now.
zenithbsolutions

Postby zenithbsolutions » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:49 pm

Hi Any one from the forum or from the vicidial team can help or guide me if it is possible or not ?

Thank you
zenithbsolutions

Postby cyberlinux » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:26 am

U, this is what I want, it is also record a inbound call?
cyberlinux

Return to Support