Campaign DNC status acting as system DNC

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Campaign DNC status acting as system DNC

Postby karlb » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:53 pm

Hello,

I'm trying to figure something out. We have many campaigns on our system and each campaign has campaign specific status's. Campaigns share the same status but have different meanings on their separate campaigns.

For example, campaign A status "25" = DNC. campaign B status "25" = Not Interested.

The issue we're having is that when status 25 is set to DNC = Y on campaign A status's, it's also DNC'ing every status 25 on campaign B. This is causing all these numbers to be DNC'd that should never have been.

The SVN build I'm on is 2491. I know it's a little old, but I think I found the query that's causing the issue. I checked the most current SVN and nothing has changed, so if I'm right, my current SVN shouldn't matter.

In the file: vdc_db_query.php (Line #10167 on SVN 2491. Line #11671 on the latest SVN - 2965 )
Code: Select all
$stmt = "SELECT status FROM vicidial_campaign_statuses where dnc='Y';";

I think this should be updated to:
Code: Select all
$stmt = "SELECT status FROM vicidial_campaign_statuses where dnc='Y' and campaign_id='$campaign';";

Can someone confirm that if I do this it'll fix my issue without unintentionally messing up something else?

Thanks!
karlb

Re: Campaign DNC status acting as system DNC

Postby mflorell » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:18 pm

Yes, that should work, and it is a bug that you've found.

I just fixed this(and 8 other similar queries) in svn/trunk.

Thanks!
mflorell
Site Admin

Re: Campaign DNC status acting as system DNC

Postby karlb » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:57 pm

Thank you for confirming! I updated the other 8 in my dialer as well.
karlb

Return to Support