Remove alt number from being dialed

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Remove alt number from being dialed

Postby ccabrera » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:35 pm

Hello,

I´m trying to find the best way to accomplish a certain scenario. Hopefully someone can give me an idea:

Let´s say I have a campaign with 2 statuses
NA - No answer
DWH - Doesn´t work here

And lets say that in my campaign I have lists which have 2 phone numbers: mobile (1st) and work (2nd).

The dialing begins:

I dial mobile, and get NA, so the ALT phone kicks in. I dial work and get DWH, since the lead doesn´t work there anymore.

Now, I can either reset or recycle the list, in which case mobile may be tried any number of times, but work phone shouldn´t be tried anymore for that lead, since theres no way to find the lead there.

How can I stop the dialer from calling the work number again, but keep trying the mobile? I can´t use DNC because some other lead may work at the same office, and thus I can´t completely invalidate that phone number for the whole campaign.

Also, I can´t edit the lead data and remove the alt_phone since my client requires that information must not be modified. We can only add comments.

I need something like "DNC per lead", or any other way that allows me to block that specific number but *only* for that lead.

Any ideas or maybe a feature I didn´t know that Vicidial already has?

Regards,
Christian Cabrera
Enlaza Comunicaciones - Vicidial Partner
Mexico City
ccabrera

Re: Remove alt number from being dialed

Postby mflorell » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:41 pm

This is one of the many reasons we created MULTI_LEAD auto-alt dialing.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Support