best way to deal with backed up agent only call backs

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

best way to deal with backed up agent only call backs

Postby thephaseusa » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:36 pm

Version: 2.14b0.5
SVN Version: 2872
DB Schema Version: 1527
ViciBox v.7.0.4| Asterisk 11.25.1-vici |
4 Box Cluster of 1 Database, 1 Asterisk, 1 Web, & 1 Archive Server.
Fundraising Call Center

I know the dialer calls back the callbacks at the designated time. But what happens when the dialer doesn't reach them? I know if the call is connected the agent enters a new disposition and we go from there. But what if the call is a no answer. What happens to the call back?

And more importantly, when you have a big stack of agent only call backs built up, is there a better way to call through them than going through the list manually and hitting dial one at a time? I don't mean to sound greedy, but a nice feature in the future might be to have a button to push that would call through all ACTIVE CALLBACKS of an agent one at a time, clearing up that backlog.

Thanks again,
John M
thephaseusa

Re: best way to deal with backed up agent only call backs

Postby mflorell » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:27 pm

We added this campaign option for one of our clients:

Next-Dial My Callbacks -This option only works for MANUAL and INBOUND_MAN dial methods, and also only if No Hopper Dialing is enabled. This feature will look for Scheduled Callbacks that have triggered for the agent and dial them next when the agent clicks on the Dial Next Number button on their agent screen. Default is DISABLED.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby thephaseusa » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:50 pm

Thanks Matt, super idea. I don't see it in campaign options, do i need to upgrade my svn version, or upgrade to 8.0.1?

John
thephaseusa

Postby mflorell » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:40 pm

Probably, if you don't see it in the Campaign Detail screen, you probably need to upgrade vicidial to a more recent svn/trunk revision.
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Support