SVN Upgrade version 2975 & List Custom Field Types

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

SVN Upgrade version 2975 & List Custom Field Types

Postby thephaseusa » Fri May 04, 2018 4:49 pm

Version: 2.14b0.5
SVN Version: 2975
DB Schema Version: 1543
BUILD: 180430-1834
4 Box Cluster of 1 Database, 1 Asterisk, 1 Web, & 1 Archive Server.
Fundraising Call Center

Today I upgraded to 2975. One thing that changed is all my custom lists fields of type script where changed to type blank. I'm not sure if that's something I did wrong in the svn upgrade. I think where I broke this was, instead of running \. /usr/src/astguiclient/trunk/extras/upgrade_2.14.sql I started with old upgrade files and worked my way up to that one. I changed everything back though in mysql with : update vicidial_lists_fields set field_type = 'script' where field_rank = '17';

I also broke my dispo_send_email that was my fault for not having a backup file in the directory. Blackberry helped me update the file to allow for multiple gmail account relaying. The first steps are in /etc/postfix where you enter send_relay and sasl_passwd for your specific gmail accounts. This is the final step that makes it work.

"And now the trick thereby is in changing "dispo_send_email.php" file:

// at line 1270 and 1278 there are two php mail commands, which we have to change:
// line 1270 paste --> , "-f".$email_from
if (mail($email_to, $email_subject, "", $header, "-f".$email_from))
{echo "Sent";}

// line 1278 almost same
mail("$email_to","$email_subject","$email_body", "From: $email_from", "-f".$email_from);
//"

I also forgot about the dtmf change Blackberry also suggested and broke it too. The issue is the dtmf button often doesn't work entering a number once. I found that entering the number twice made it work, but Blackberry solved the code issue as follows:

"Go into directory "/usr/share/asterisk/agi-bin" and change agi_dtmf.agi:
at line 76: comment out usleep(1*500*1000); with "#" and paste same 3 lines further down:

### sleep for 5 tenths of a second
#usleep(1*500*1000);

print "STREAM FILE silence \"\"\n";
usleep(1*500*1000);
$caller_id = "$caller_id$caller_idname";

Here you just change the order moving the usleep line to after the print line instead of before."

Could we put these in the issue tracker to get them into the next revision?

The good news is that dialable leads is visible again, and that new feature Next-Dial My Callbacks is really nice. If you have a lot of agent call backs built up, and you don't want to manual dial all your calls from the active callbacks link, just enable that new campaign setting Next-Dial My Callbacks to enable, change to manual dial, enable No Hopper Dialing, log in, hit dial, and vicidial will call all your call backs one at a time.

John M
thephaseusa

Re: SVN Upgrade version 2975 & List Custom Field Types

Postby mflorell » Sat May 05, 2018 4:45 pm

Yes, if you don't need to run all of the upgrade SQL files, then you shouldn't run them, What you listed is one of the possible issues that can happen when you do that.

As for the Tracker, go right ahead and post a patch file to a new ticket:
http://www.vicidial.org/VICIDIALmantis
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Support