Blue Hang Up Screen

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Blue Hang Up Screen

Postby techgrowth » Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:14 pm

I have a new install. We are doing outbound calling and are getting the blue popup window stating the call hung up over and over while the agents are on the system. The call is ether not connected or still on but the system just keeps detecting that the call dropped.

This happens with 1 agent or 4 agents.

I have monitored the bandwidth and the call ratio and all this seems fine. With 3-4 agents on the system if I keep the dial rate around 3.5 the bandwidth stays down to a very reasonable level. Also have monitored the load (ttyload) and these numbers seem fine.

I do not know if this is a Softphone issue, VICI issue, or Asterisk issue. Not really sure where to begin in fixing it.

Thanks,

Chris

Softphone: X-Lite
Lines: BinPhone SIP Lines using G711 ulaw
Asterisk Version: 1.2.10 (Built from Tarball)
techgrowth

Postby mflorell » Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:24 pm

Please post results of "screen -r"

Please post results of this MySQL queries while actively calling and agent is on a live call with a customer:
SELECT * from live_channels;
SELECT * from live_sip_channels;
mflorell
Site Admin

wierd

Postby techgrowth » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:39 pm

It seems this is only occurring when using BinFone as our termination provider. It is wierd because the call quality is very good with them but the blue screen makes it completely unusable.

When I switch to any other provider this blue screen does not occur. The call quality is not as good but no annoying blue screen.

We are using VOIP only right now while we wait for our T1s..
techgrowth

Postby mflorell » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:53 pm

Please post results of "screen -r"

Please post results of this MySQL queries while actively calling and agent is on a live call with a customer:
SELECT * from live_channels;
SELECT * from live_sip_channels;
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Support