Unable to Edit Music on Hold Audio File Ranks

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Unable to Edit Music on Hold Audio File Ranks

Postby AWF2PCI » Mon May 14, 2018 7:50 pm

VICIDIAL VERSION: 2.12-559a
BUILD: 160611-2230

Greetings all, I'm new to the forums and new to VICI as well. Today I attempted to add a recording to an existing MOH listing and I was unable to do so and unable to work out what I've done wrong. Here's my example.

How the Listing is currently set up

Active: Y
Random Order: N

Audio Files:

What I'm trying to do is insert a message stating a longer than normal hold time between Greeting1 and Music1 and another between Greeting2 and Music3. The issue is that when I attempt to add these recordings in and give everything new ranks the new recordings default back to Rank 0 and nothing I've done has fixed this. I've gone so far as to delete all entries and re-enter everything with the new additions included and still those 2 new recordings default back to rank 0. Anyone have any ideas why this is happening and how I can fix it? Thanks so much for all your help. Last week someone else with way more bacjground in VICI was handling these things but they are no longer with the company and I'm trying to hit the ground running..
AWF2PCI

Return to Support