3-way call recorded with call log after agent hangup

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

3-way call recorded with call log after agent hangup

Postby Jitin » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:22 am

Hello Team,

Asterisk version : 11.22.0
vicidial version : 2.14
It is a scratch install.

Sir, how can I record a call with complete call log after agent has left the 3-way conference.
Agent will make one outbound call, then make 2 nd outbound call in 3 way conference and then hangup.
I need recording till both the clients are on call along with the call log.
It should be a complete single recording.

If it is possible then please help me out on the same.
Jitin

Re: 3-way call recorded with call log after agent hangup

Postby mflorell » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:27 pm

Yes, you can create a new custom dialplan entry to send those calls to an extension that uses the NVA recording AGI script, that is actually what we wrote it for.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby Jitin » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:23 am

exten => _7741NXXNXXXXXX,n,AGI(agi-NVA_recording.agi,BOTH------Y---N---Y---N)

this was already done and I tested it.
It makes the separate recording of 3-way conf call after agent hangups but there is no log of that in call reports.
Secondly, in that case 2 recordings are created for each call, I want it to be in a single recording.

Will this be possible ?
I need 2 things :
1 ) Single Call Recording for the whole call, even after the agent has hanged up the call
2) call log where I can check, how long agent was on call and how long did the first and second client talk after the agent hung up the 3-way conference.
Jitin

Postby mflorell » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:34 am

The NVA agi script can double-log to the call_log table, and there are other logging options as well.

As for a single recording, there is not currently an option for that because the agent recording stays with the agent. It would also be quite difficult to get something like that to work with the all of the other features that are involved.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby Jitin » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:38 am

The NVA agi script can double-log to the call_log table, and there are other logging options as well.

@mforell : Can you help me with a dialplan that can log the call log for the call between 1st and 2nd client after agent hung up the call.

exten => _7741NXXNXXXXXX,n,AGI(agi-NVA_recording.agi,BOTH------Y---N---Y---N)
I used this for now and it only makes the recording without any call log (which can be used to specify end time and duration of call)
Jitin

Postby mflorell » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:10 pm

The comments of the NVA recording agi script tells you what all of the options are, here they are listed:

# ; 1. logging output (NONE|STDERR|FILE|BOTH)
# ; 2. the ViciDial user ID, if empty it defaults to accountcode(usually phone extension) or vicidial_live_agents user who launched the call
# ; 3. log this call in user_call_log (Y|N) default N
# ; 4. log this call in call_log (Y|N) default N, ONLY NEEDED FOR INBOUND AND INTERSYSTEM CALLS!!!
# ; 5. audio record this call (Y|N) default N
# ; 6. double-log this call in call_log (Y|N) default N, ONLY NEEDED FOR INBOUND CALLMENU FORWARDED CALLS!!!
# ; 7. play the recording ID of this call before recording starts
# ; 8. include the recording ID in the filename
# ; 9. search vicidial_list for phone number dialed (Y|N) default N, assumes 10 digit phone numbers
# ; 10. if 9 is Y, this is search method (ALLLISTS|PHONE) default ALLLISTS, search all lists, use phone setting, CURRENTLY DOES NOTHING
# ; 11. error out and end call if phone number is not found (Y|N) default N
# ; 12. run the phone entry's NVA Call URL (Y|N) default N
# ; 13. if 9 is Y, and phone number is not found, insert into phone's NVA List ID (Y|N) default N
# ; 14. if 13 is Y, override phone's NVA List ID with this list ID when lead is inserted
# ; 15. if 13 is Y, override phone's NVA Phone Code with this phone code when lead is inserted
# ; 16. if 13 is Y, override phone's NVA Status with this status when lead is inserted
mflorell
Site Admin

Return to Support