Lead counts

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Lead counts

Postby Scripts » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:25 pm

is their a functions in vici to know the remaining lead counts loaded? :?:

i mean i understand that one way to know is through the actual DIALABLE LEADS, as well, LEADS IN HOPPER. but the thing i need to know are all the leads individually loaded especially those leads that have been dialed already :?
Scripts

Re: Lead counts

Postby jmathew » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:52 am

click on lists>>list id you wish to see details>> scroll down to the bottom of the screen> you will see the stats on the numbers that are called and not called. Once you identify the statuses under called which you wish to view, extract them from reports>>Export Leads Report and select the required date range, campaigns, lists and statuses which you have earlier identified and click on submit at the bottom of the screen and reports should start downloading. check if this is what you required.
jmathew

Postby Scripts » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:10 pm

hi jmathew :)

i don't see the stats that are not called but only the Answering Machine Auto, Answering Machine, Busy, No Answer, and No Answer AutoDial if those are considered as stats for not being called :?

besides, i also attached here a screenshot of the Export Leads Report you mentioned in which i can't find it under option for Reports :idea:

any way, thanks really for giving me such idea on where to navigate such functions or features of Vici :wink:
Scripts

Postby mflorell » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:57 am

The version of VICIdial you are using is almost 5 years old. I would strongly recommend upgrading due to all of the bugs and security holes that have been patched since 2013.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby Scripts » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:40 pm

mflorell wrote:The version of VICIdial you are using is almost 5 years old. I would strongly recommend upgrading due to all of the bugs and security holes that have been patched since 2013.

thanks mflorell for the info :wink:
Scripts

Return to Support