Missing Server

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Missing Server

Postby bestmanbolivar » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:21 pm

Hello everyone

I have a problem, I just installed vicibox in clouster mode, and all well installed 1 server for BD without any other use, 1 server for Web Server, Telephony and File Server and the last server only as Telephony. Everything was fine but after 2 days there was a power cut on the site. What caused the equipment to turn off, at the time of powering it did not turn on in an order and now the last Telephony team disappeared from the Admin / Server menu and the team that worked as web server and telephony now appears another version of asterisk that the has installed

I tried to reinstall with the vicibox installer but the server does not appear in the Menu. We try to add it manually but we do not know if it is the best way since the server was already present before, that is our problem and to know why it disappeared from nowhere.

CD Install: ViciBox_v8.x86_64-8.0.1

VERSION: 2.14-678a
BUILD: 180613-0943

Asterisk version in the server: Asterisk 11.25.1-vici built by abuild @ build70 on a x86_64 running Linux on 2017-09-06 05:35:03 UTC

thank you very much
bestmanbolivar

Re: Missing Server

Postby bestmanbolivar » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:48 am

I update this post for someone who will need it in the future, after reviewing the records, we realized that the database had damaged several tables, this by the restart that the server had, it had to repair all the tables and It worked, due to some problem it was not possible to recover the configurations 2 days before the failure but at least that information was documented.

regards
bestmanbolivar

Return to Support