How to: Posting URL Creation

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

How to: Posting URL Creation

Postby Leckbush » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:23 pm

Hello I've known vicidial for 3mos now and learned most of the easy thing to do on vicidial. :)

So I have an issue/concern on how to create a "posting url" which our client asking, in order to send the leads that has been approved/mark as sale to their CRMs. This is the first time I encounter the word, so Ive been searching thru the internet yet I cant find any related to it. I find close to similar like CRMs to Vici but what I need is Vici to their CRMs. I dont know how this process could be done. Yea I know call me a newbie/noob/discrimination based on my knowledge. But any help on how I can make this would be great as Im still learning VICI :) Thanks in advance.

Version:2.12b0.5 Build:160517-1927 (2016) | Vicibox: v.7.0.3-160505 | ASterisk 11.22.0 | Single Server
Server 1: ViciBox v.8.1.2 181002 | Single Machine | VERSION: 2.14-580c BUILD: 190406-1615| Asterisk 13.21.1-vici
i7-4790K - 16GB DDR3 - 1TB HDD
Leckbush

Re: How to: Posting URL Creation

Postby williamconley » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:44 pm

In vicidial you would use "dispo_url". This setting is in the Campaign and visible in "Detail" view.

There is a great deal of discussion available on the topic here on the forums, and it is also covered in the Vicidial Manager's Manual (both Free and Paid versions) available on EFLO.net in the Store. There is also a help button on the field itself. It uses similar settings and instructions to Web Form and Start Call URL and No Agent Call URL.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby Leckbush » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:59 pm

I can create any type of url in the field their? or should be look like this:
http://serverip/"anything title".php?

FYI What I need to send leads are Sales Disposition. I dont really know php, but kindly understand or read how it function from my experience throughout 3 mos. I see other people using "-----A-----leadID-----B------" like this and i dont even know why they're putting that.

i just want my client CRMs to get the leads that is mark as SALES on that campaign.

Version:2.12b0.5 Build:160517-1927 (2016) | Vicibox: v.7.0.3-160505 | ASterisk 11.22.0 | Single Server
Server 1: ViciBox v.8.1.2 181002 | Single Machine | VERSION: 2.14-580c BUILD: 190406-1615| Asterisk 13.21.1-vici
Leckbush

Postby williamconley » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:39 pm

Dispo Call URL uses the same field list and syntax as the "Script Text" field does for creating scripts (in the Scripts menu). The cool thing about Scripts is that there's a dropdown for each field so you can get the code for each field by using the dropdown and hitting "insert" to get each field's --A--field--B-- precise code. Missing from the script's dropdown, however, is "dispo" because that is ONLY available in the Dispo Call URL (because dispo happens at the end of the call and is only available at that One Moment and not before).

Dispo Call URL -This web URL address is not seen by the agent, but it is called every time a call is dispositioned by an agent if it is populated. Uses the same variables as the web form fields and scripts. dispo, callback_lead_status and talk_time are the variables you can use to retrieve the agent-defined disposition for the call and the actual talk time in seconds of the call. This URL can NOT be a relative path. Default is blank. If you put ALT into this field and submit this form, you will be able to go to a separate page where you can define multiple URLs for this action as well as specific statuses that will trigger them.

Script Text -This is where you place the content of an agent screen Script. Minimum of 2 characters. You can have customer information be auto-populated in this script using --A--field--B-- where field is one of the following fieldnames: vendor_lead_code, source_id, list_id, gmt_offset_now, called_since_last_reset, phone_code, phone_number, title, first_name, middle_initial, last_name, address1, address2, address3, city, state, province, postal_code, country_code, gender, date_of_birth, alt_phone, email, security_phrase, comments, lead_id, campaign, phone_login, group, channel_group, SQLdate, epoch, uniqueid, customer_zap_channel, server_ip, SIPexten, session_id, dialed_number, dialed_label, rank, owner, camp_script, in_script, script_width, script_height, recording_filename, recording_id, user_custom_one, user_custom_two, user_custom_three, user_custom_four, user_custom_five, preset_number_a, preset_number_b, preset_number_c, preset_number_d, preset_number_e, preset_number_f, preset_dtmf_a, preset_dtmf_b, did_id, did_extension, did_pattern, did_description, closecallid, xfercallid, agent_log_id, entry_list_id, call_id, user_group, called_count, TABLEper_call_notes, MANUALDIALLINK, EMAILinbound_message. For example, this sentence would print the persons name in it----

This is all pretty much covered in the Free Vicidial Manager's Manual, but can take some time to absorb.

The above entries are the "Help" buttons for those items. The help system is a popup page, not a bad idea to read through that as well as read the manual.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby Leckbush » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:05 pm

Thanks for the reply, and already read the manual about it. :) Here's what I did to send the leads to client CRMs.

I ask for their CRMs webform that we can use for leads transferring to them. They gave the WEBFormURL. and manage to link it the web form button from a TEST CAMPAIGN which I created.
I log-in as an agent and call a number (which is our other agent). As the live call with him is ongoing I click the WEBForm Button and browser put up a new tab where CRMs WEBForm from client CRMs appear. With that said I ask for information needed on the WEBForm in order to submit and manually put it on the WEBForm as Im asking for it. And when I finish all the information I needed and also the customer(TestCust-OtherAgent) is qualify for needs. I hangup the call and proceed to dispo menu. In the Dispo menu I choose the DISPO (T-Transferred) which disposition as sales and Instead of double-clicking the dispo, I clicked it once (T) and click the WebForm Submit and the agent screen goes back ready to dial again and the webform has been refresh. So I assume that works right? and the best way to test if its working to see if its in the CRMs Database.

So in-short and for what I understand, instead of their CRMs requesting for the leads they need on vicidial system. I ask their webform so were the one gonna send the leads they needed.

Btw they using LeadCapsule CRMs/CloudWebApp

Leckbush

Return to Support