Agentdirect call goes in agent queue, but not grabbed

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Agentdirect call goes in agent queue, but not grabbed

Postby ConnectedDialer » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:40 am

I have setup a call menu with a custom dial plan (based on manual instructions) that looks like this:

exten => _XXXX,1,Playback(/var/lib/asterisk/sounds/beep)
exten => _XXXX,n,AGI(agi-AGENT_route.agi,default---AGENTDIRECT---ACTIVE)

So if someone gets to call menu, and enters a 4 digit extension, a call is routed to a user with the username of the same extension.

The problem is that for some reason, the call goes in the agent queue, but is not picked up. The agent can see the red text showing that there is 1 call in queue, but there is no way to pick it up. I even set the settings for the agent to view the calls in queue and pick one to answer/grab, but even then, I get an error message: "Call XX could not be grabbed by user XXXX" or somethng among those lines.

What configuration setting could potentially cause this? What info can I give you to help troubleshoot?

By the way when agent is transferring a call to another agent via agent direct, that works immediately. The only issue seems to be calls coming from the callmenu dialplan.

Thanks guys
Vicibox 8.0.1 from .iso
VICIDIAL: 2.14-644a BUILD: 171130-0036
Asterisk 11.25.3-vici
Single Server
No Digium/Sangoma Hardware
No Extra Software After Installation
Custom PC - XEON E5-1607
ConnectedDialer

Re: Agentdirect call goes in agent queue, but not grabbed

Postby jheengoo » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:33 pm

I am experiencing similar problem, please post here if you found a solution to it?
jheengoo

Return to Support