Inbound International Phone Code

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Inbound International Phone Code

Postby Marco Zink » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:18 pm

Hello,

I have a couple of VICIbox 8.0.1 with SVN revision 3008. Is there any way to set the inbound country code dynamically according to the country of origin? I am currently receiving international calls via one DID, so It can not be set in the DID config.

I would like to be able to differentiate between countries so the country code and phone number are correctly stored in lists and outbound calls show the right lead and local time.

I can create some sort of country code calculator to determine the country code of origin, but how can I set it before the call gets to the agent? I guess I could just leave the in-group phone code field empty and ask the agents to dial as received leaving the phone code blank but a feature like this would be nice to have (I could provide my calculation code and process).

Thanks in advance.
Marco Zink

Re: Inbound International Phone Code

Postby williamconley » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:45 pm

Start Call URL may do the trick for you once you load a phone number script to decipher your number. You may also experiment with "Filter URL" in the DID settings. Not sure which of these may give you "pre agent screen" data access for manipulation.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support