CALLBACKS (ANYONE) NOT WORKING

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

CALLBACKS (ANYONE) NOT WORKING

Postby covarrubiasgg » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:52 pm

Hello everybody,

I am having a minor issue but i have been scratching my head with this for days. We upgrade this cluster very often, at least every 2 months we do an SVN update and once every 18 months we perform a O.S. (Vicibox) upgrade, but i dont know at what point this stopped working.

When the agents perform an ANYONE CALLBACK it goes to a CBHOLD status, when the time comes the callback triggers and change to CALLBACK, but it nevers gets into the hopper. My Callbacks (agent only) are working fine, once the callback is triggered the alert goes on, on the agent screen, but the ANYONE Callbacks are not getting into the hopper. If I check the campaign callbacks is listed right there as LIVE.

I reset the hopper several times using the campaign option to reset the hopper and usion the script AST_VDhopper.pl --campaign=XXX --dbdetail --debugX
but the result is the same, we never get the callbacks into the hopper, i am sure this exact settings were working sometime ago, but i am not sure at what point this feature stopped working, currently we are on the last SVN, but it didnt happen on this last upgrade, I should be a better sysadmin and have notes and a logs for the versions on our upgrades :(

Cluster 1 DB + 3 WEB + 7 Dialers
VERSION: 2.14-694a BUILD: 181005-1738 INSTALLATION METHOD Vicibox 8.0.1 (for most servers)
covarrubiasgg

Re: CALLBACKS (ANYONE) NOT WORKING

Postby williamconley » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:18 pm

1) CALLBACKS is not a Vicidial Status. too many characters. Please list the Actual Status and the status flags (the settings for that status under system statuses or campaign statuses, whichever it is).

2) What do you have in your "dial status" list for the campaign in question?

3) WHY do you upgrade so often? Ever heard the phrase "if it ain't broke ..."? We like to upgrade Vicidial annually at most for clients who don't specifically request new features (and we have some who have not upgraded in years, and would be very upset if we "messed with it", for good reason: It Works).
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby covarrubiasgg » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:56 pm

1) The actual status is CALLBK I did not customize that, that is how Vicidial dispo the callbacks when they reach LIVE.

2) I added CALLBK to the dial status but it used to work without that because it used to work like the lead recycling, it was added to the hopper in a different way Than Standard, anyway once I added the dial status it doesn't work, I need to reset the list on order to the callback to be dialed but thats not the way scheduled callbacks should work.

3) This is a call center where I have permission to experiment with this específic cluster, we do it so often because is the only way to test on production new features and use them in other campaigns.
covarrubiasgg

Postby dspaan » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:14 pm

Are you sure this happend after the upgrade and no campaign settings were changed?

Please also check if list mix is not active, no hopper filter is active, what is your list order? Is the list active? In the recent vicidial versions you also have a setting called 'Anyone Callback Inactive Lists' under system settings, check that. There is also a new feature in the campaign called 'Next-Dial My Callbacks', are you using that? I saw on twitter there is now also a way to auto dial USERONLY callbacks, maybe this changed something hopper related.

Finally, can you see your callbacks if you click this link on the campaign page? 'Click here to see all CallBack Holds in this campaign'
Regards, Dennis

Vicibox 9.0.1
Version: 2.14b0.5
SVN Version: 3199
DB Schema Version: 1588
Build: 200310-1801
dspaan

Postby williamconley » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:20 pm

covarrubiasgg wrote:1) The actual status is CALLBK I did not customize that, that is how Vicidial dispo the callbacks when they reach LIVE.

2) I added CALLBK to the dial status but it used to work without that because it used to work like the lead recycling, it was added to the hopper in a different way Than Standard, anyway once I added the dial status it doesn't work, I need to reset the list on order to the callback to be dialed but thats not the way scheduled callbacks should work.

3) This is a call center where I have permission to experiment with this específic cluster, we do it so often because is the only way to test on production new features and use them in other campaigns.

Customization isn't the question. Technical answers to technical questions is. CALLBK has been modified over the years, but you COULD check to see if a LIVE callback gets changed back to "not dialed" when it goes live in a stock fresh installation properly configured after checking the Manager's Manual. If it doesn't, you could make a simple script that checks for live callbacks that have been dialed and set them to NOT pretty easily.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support