Auto Outbound Dialing Based on TimeZone/State Code/Area Code

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Auto Outbound Dialing Based on TimeZone/State Code/Area Code

Postby Alex » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:57 pm

Hello Team,
I'm seeking your help regarding the procedure or steps in setting up the auto-dialling based on TimeZone/Area Code/State Code.

I have configured the Call Time with State Call Time as per the desired time window for dialling (Ex: 900 - 1900, Mon- Fri). But when I assign the same CallTime for a List or Campaign, the leads doesn't load in Leads to be Dialed in Those Lists or Dial Hopper & the count shows null.

Only when I set the CallTime for a Campaign or List to 24 Hours Default, everything works normally.

Note:
FYI, as I'm doing auto outbound dialing (Cold Calling) & load thousands of leads, I only add the List ID & the Phone Number in the lead file (CSV/TXT) & upload it to system.

What I need here is that to upload the leads of all states in US to the system using single lead file & system need to dial the leads for preset Call Time window of 900-1900 based on their respective timezones of different states in US.

Not sure what I've missed on the VICIDial configuration side, but I really spent enough amount of time on figuring out for the solution.
Please guide me on the same as I'm desperately looking for this feature to function as expected.

VICIDial Version Details

Administrator Page:
VERSION: 2.14-684a
BUILD: 180812-0902

System Settings Page:
Version: 2.14b0.5
SVN Version: 3019
DB Schema Version: 1553

Awaiting for your kind response. Thanks in advance.
Alex

Re: Auto Outbound Dialing Based on TimeZone/State Code/Area

Postby Alex » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:32 am

Hello Team,
Looking ahead for your support on the above issue please.
Alex

Return to Support