ViciDial Server Reports

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

ViciDial Server Reports

Postby Embe11 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:02 pm

Hi All,

I hope I make sense with this, as I'm not all that knowledgeable on backend functions. In relation to inbound campaigns, my question is: does ViciDial record call data such as:

- agent after-call work time
- call wait time before dropping to an agent
- number of calls
- number of abandoned calls (calls disconnected by the caller before they are answered by an agent)
- amount of time a call waited on hold before being abandoned

And then is it possible to get this exported and accessible in the call logs via a program such as phpMyAdmin?

Any help or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Embe11

Re: ViciDial Server Reports

Postby williamconley » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:04 am

1) This isn't general discussion. It's a support request.

2) If you've already installed, you should include your version (answers may vary based on version).

3) All that data is available, but some of it would require calculations perhaps across multiple tables.

4) Yes, MySQL tables are in use and yes phpMyAdmin can access them. But of course you'll write the sql queries into a php page after you verify the data availability in phpMyAdmin so you don't have to try to manually extract the data every. freakin. day. lol

5) Manager's Manual is available at EFLO.net, but does not have a "table-by-table" description. Not even of the logs. However, if you perform a sandbox install (in a virtual machine, capable of one agent without a problem) and then perform some sample calls, you can check the logs and get your data.

Moving to Support Board where it belongs.

Welcome to the Party 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Re: ViciDial Server Reports

Postby Kabis » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:29 am

"call wait time before dropping to an agent" this data will be stored in vicidial_closer_log table in database.
"number of calls" this will be stored in call_log table in asterisk database.
"number of abandoned calls (calls disconnected by the caller before they are answered by an agent)" by agent not possible but by DID or call menu or ingroup it can be possible.
"amount of time a call waited on hold before being abandoned" this will be updated in vicidial_closer_log table with status="DROP"
we are ready to help you...
regards
KABIS
email: info@kabis.org.in
site: www.kabis.org.in
We are ready to help you,
Regards,
KABIS,
Email ID: kabisforu@gmail.com
Kabis

Return to Support