Is there a limit on pulling recordings for agent?

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Is there a limit on pulling recordings for agent?

Postby scopor » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:00 pm

It was reported to me that if we have to pull a back dated recording , once it pass 1000 calls we cannot put that recording .

For example, if I have to pull a recording from previous month for any agent dialing , once that agent call over 1000 persons I cannot pull that recording .
My setup is as follows: vicibox 8 installed as an all-in-one vicidial server using the vicibox-express install method. Version 2.14-673a BUILD 180512-2217

Anyone seen this issue?
scopor

Re: Is there a limit on pulling recordings for agent?

Postby mflorell » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:20 am

That is not a limitation of the VICIdial software, although if you are going through a service provider that might be a limitation of their service.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby scopor » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:39 am

Thanks Matt
scopor

Postby williamconley » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:26 pm

mflorell wrote:That is not a limitation of the VICIdial software, although if you are going through a service provider that might be a limitation of their service.

This depends on what you mean by "pulling the recording". Viewing the recording records is done on a web page. Each page has it's own "limit XXXX" value to avoid overloading the web service/web browser with several million records. So ... provide the URL and/or try looking at a page with &DB=1 and find the sql query that gathers the data. It will have a "LIMIT XXXX" value which can easily be changed (in the page's web code).
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support