Call Recordings

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Call Recordings

Postby hansg » Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:33 am

Hi,

I am having a strange problem with my call recordings and can't figure it out. The recordings themselves work absolutely fine but they are being filed strangely.

When I go to /MonitorDONE directory am seeing recordingname-all.wav for all calls made. Should they not be within the ORIG directory?

When I go to the /MonitorDONE/ORIG directory I have recordingname-in.wav and recordingname-out.wav files which I believe should be in the /monitor directory?

Also within /MonitorDONE/ORIG I have sub directories for each date, within these folders is another copy of the recordingname-all.wav.

Why is everything so mixed up and why do I have duplicate files in different directories?
Dual Core - 4GB DDR3 - 80GB SSD
Vicibox 9
VERSION: 2.14-751a
BUILD: 200425-0949
SSL Installed
hansg

Re: Call Recordings

Postby frequency » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:23 am

ORIG keeps the original .wav mixed files, both caller and callee mixed voice, i.e is a file with all. then u get those converted to mp3. .wav are big in size so you normally u get rid of them after a day when they get converted to mp3. there is cron job for it to get those origs deleted.
frequency

Return to Support