linux time correct but web admin interface time incorrect

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

linux time correct but web admin interface time incorrect

Postby ali.rehan » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:06 pm

Hi ,
I am using vicibox , I am having recipent side delays i suspect its related to time mismatch between agents and server however my agents are getting correct time but my admin web panel shows incorrect time . My open suse linux time is also correct but Gmt offset in admin/server is not working .
Kindly Help
Regards .
ali.rehan

Re: linux time correct but web admin interface time incorrec

Postby mflorell » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:35 am

What is the "date.timezone" set to in your php.ini file?
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby ali.rehan » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:22 am

Thank You it worked as far as the server time is concerned .I am using Predictive dialing with 3 agents the problem is that when the call is routed to agent a time of 10 to 15 seconds is already elapsed so 9 out of 10 calls are almost in hangup by the customer and they are dead while being passed to agents . What could be the Issue I am using 8 core xeon with 8 Gigs of ram having Installed Vicibox . While Inbound calls are ok in inbound campaigns same goes for manual dial they are doing fine the only problem is faced with outbound campaigns . Your Help is Much Appreciated in this regard .
ali.rehan

Postby williamconley » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:46 pm

mflorell wrote:What is the "date.timezone" set to in your php.ini file?

WHY did you not answer this question? Honestly: Mflorell is the head of the team that maintains this software. I'll tell you right now that when he asks a question, you do not want to ignore it. Answer it.

while we're here:

Please post your Vicidial Version with Build. (required for Free support on this Free Support Forum for the Free Vicidial software you are using ... 8-) )

Please post your Installation Disk with Version. If the installation disk is not a Vicidial installation disk, also post a link to your installation instructions so we know which set you've used.

Please also post a note as to whether your server is physical or virtual (ie: Cloud? Hosted? Sitting in your office? vSphere? ProxMox? AWS EC2?)

And then post ... the "date.timezone" set to in your php.ini file! in addition to theTime Zone to which your OS is set. Easily evidenced by entering "date" at the CLI.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support