Reset number of calls for agent in real time report

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Reset number of calls for agent in real time report

Postby bghayad » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:15 am

Hello;

vicibox 7.0.3, vicidial 2.12-15, Build 160508-0139, asterisk 11.22.0-vici, Single Machine

The machine was shut down, all numbers in the real time report are reset at the timeclock in the system settings. The voicemail server IP address is the same as the vicidial machine (all in one machine). The only problem is the number of calls for each agent, this is still accumulated number and not reset, how I can reset it? It is showing that it is 190 and this is of course accumulated old calls.

I run perl /usr/share/astguiclient/AST_reset_mysql_vars.pl manually (and I know it will be executed at 1:02 every day, but this also did not reset the number of calls for the agent. So what could be the reason?

STATION | USER SHOW ID INFO | SESSIONID | STATUS | MM:SS | CAMPAIGN | CALLS | HOLD | IN-GROUP
+----------------+------------------------+-----------+----------+---------+------------+-------+------+------------------
| SIP/2299 | agent1 + | 8600051 | PAUSED | 104:57 | GENERIC | 190 |

Regards
Bilal
bghayad

Re: Reset number of calls for agent in real time report

Postby williamconley » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:36 am

Admin->System Settings->Active Voicemail Server

This value must be set to an actual server. That server will perform campaign cleanup nightly. If you've changed the identity of that server and it no longer exists (old IP address?), then those values will not be cleaned nightly.

Good job posting your specs! 8-)

However: This is not a "general discussion", but a support request, thus I have moved it to the 'Support' Board where it belongs. 8-)
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby bghayad » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:08 am

Thanks William.

If you've changed the identity of that server and it no longer exists (old IP address?), then those values will not be cleaned nightly.

If I set it now to the right IP address and I do not need to wait for night to clean the numbers, how I can do this?

Regards
Bilal
bghayad

Postby williamconley » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:31 am

perhaps
Code: Select all
update vicidial_campaign_agents set calls_today='0'

this can be done on a Per Campaign basis if you look at the table.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support