Agents can stop recording even with ALLFORCE

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Agents can stop recording even with ALLFORCE

Postby eijal » Thu May 24, 2007 12:07 pm

Hi
I am trying to record all the calls, with these settings:

1. Campaigns -> CampaignName
Campaign Rec exten: 8309
Campaign Recording: ALLFORCE
Campaign Rec Filename: FULLDATE_CUSTPHONE
Recording Delay: 20

2. Users -> UserID
Vicidial Recording: 1

How an agent can stop the recording?
In a live call, if he clicks on Hide conference call channel information and then hangup the local/78600052@default-4819,2 (example) channel.

I need to record all the conversations, but with this problem the agents are stopping some crucial recordings.
How can I resolve this?

THANKS
eijal

Postby mflorell » Fri May 25, 2007 3:05 pm

You can disable the "calls in this session" screen by simply removing the show link that opens it.

Why are your agents in there clicking on Hangup anyway?
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby eijal » Fri May 25, 2007 5:24 pm

mflorell wrote:You can disable the "calls in this session" screen by simply removing the show link that opens it.

Why are your agents in there clicking on Hangup anyway?

They need to access to the Hide conference call channel information link almost of the time, because they hangup to the consultative transfer channel before the deal channel (for better sales).
It could be nice just hide the local/78600052@default-4819,2 (example) channel. How can I do that?

THANKS
Matt.

PD.
I want to help you to erase spam post, let me know if I can do that :lol:
eijal

Postby mflorell » Mon May 28, 2007 8:37 pm

You would have to write a javascript regex in vicidial.php to filter out those channels from the display.

I have thought of adding a way to hide those as well as monitoring channels with some kind of admin override, but it is not high on the priority list.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby eijal » Tue May 29, 2007 1:46 pm

mflorell wrote:You would have to write a javascript regex in vicidial.php to filter out those channels from the display.

I have thought of adding a way to hide those as well as monitoring channels with some kind of admin override, but it is not high on the priority list.

Hi,
I am not very good with JavaScript, but please correct me if I am in the right way:

1. The code that I need to edit in vicidial.php is:
Code: Select all
   function conf_channels_detail(divvar)
      {
      if (divvar == 'SHOW')
         {
         conf_channels_xtra_display = 1;
         document.getElementById("busycallsdisplay").innerHTML = "<a href="#"  onclick="conf_channels_detail('HIDE');">Hide conference call channel information</a>";
         LMAe[0]=''; LMAe[1]=''; LMAe[2]=''; LMAe[3]=''; LMAe[4]=''; LMAe[5]='';
         LMAcount=0;
         }
      else
         {
         conf_channels_xtra_display = 0;
         document.getElementById("busycallsdisplay").innerHTML = "<a href="#"  onclick="conf_channels_detail('SHOW');">Show conference call channel information</a>";
         document.getElementById("outboundcallsspan").innerHTML = '';
         LMAcount=0;
         }
      }

2. I need to add RegExp to filter Local/..... channels, with something like this:
Code: Select all
   function conf_channels_detail(divvar)
      {
      if (divvar == 'SHOW')
         {
         conf_channels_xtra_display = 1;
         document.getElementById("busycallsdisplay").innerHTML = "<a href="#"  onclick="conf_channels_detail('HIDE');">Hide conference call channel information</a>";

ChannelExpresion=/Local/
ResultChannel= ChannelExpresion.test("WhatExcatlyHereIdontKnow")
if(ResultChannel == TRUE)
   {
   //Don't show channel. How?
   }

LMAcount=0;
         }
      else
         {
         conf_channels_xtra_display = 0;
         document.getElementById("busycallsdisplay").innerHTML = "<a href="#"  onclick="conf_channels_detail('SHOW');">Show conference call channel information</a>";
         document.getElementById("outboundcallsspan").innerHTML = '';
         LMAcount=0;
         }
      }

May some other administrators have the same requeriments. It could be great to add or correct something to this code

THANKS
eijal

Return to Support