IN GROUP Webform Variable

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

IN GROUP Webform Variable

Postby dgroth02 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:26 am

I'm not able to find the description of the webform variable for "INGROUP" on the webform variable list so I can use it in both the dispo call and no agent call URLs . Is it:

"GROUP"
"CHANNEL_GROUP"
"SOURCE_ID"

Or other?

The docs tell how to use variables, but not an exact definition of what each variables are (although some are pretty self explanatory)

I Need to send a posting string with the call data to an outside system, but need to include the ingroup the call came from.

System Specs: Hosted Dialer - Multi Server, running VERSION: 2.14-638a
BUILD: 171018-2234
dgroth02

Re: IN GROUP Webform Variable

Postby williamconley » Tue May 14, 2019 2:36 pm

I think it would be easier for you to create an Ingroup with a freaky name and then route a call through it and push the web form button. You'll then find out for yourself through fairly easy experimentation. Dispo, no agent, start call, add lead, web form ... all share code.

I will tell you that Campaign and Ingroup are treated similarly because they essentially have the same purpose except for calls in different directions (in vs out). For instance, both Campaign and Ingroup have No Agent Call URL.

Another point, of course, is that since the setting for dispo/no agent/web form urls are IN the ingroup. You CAN hard-code the value in the URL directly when setting the URL in the ingroup.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support