Parks (3-way) call

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

Parks (3-way) call

Postby dominikPL » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:57 am

I need the ability to put third party caller on hold, a solution for a case described below.

Client calls, agent answers, then agent puts client on hold and calls to third person, for example - office. After speaking with them, then puts office on hold and comes back to client. Then again after speaking with client puts them on hold and comes back to office.
In this example office should not hear conversation with the client, instead they should hear MOH while waiting on hold.

I got answer from vicidial support "This has already been developed and is a current feature in the code" probably I was misunderstood, because I do not see such functionality or I am flimsy. I found how to park customer in 3 way call, but I do not know how park third caller. Could anyone give me a tip or answer it is even possible ? Thanks a lot.
dominikPL

Re: Parks (3-way) call

Postby mflorell » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:35 am

It's a User Group setting
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby dominikPL » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:38 am

Just as I thought, we misunderstood each other. Matt you mean option "Agent Allow Park Customer Dial Xfer" ? - This is for park customer when xfer dialing, I need option to park third party caller.
dominikPL

Postby williamconley » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:47 am

dominikPL wrote:Just as I thought, we misunderstood each other. Matt you mean option "Agent Allow Park Customer Dial Xfer" ? - This is for park customer when xfer dialing, I need option to park third party caller.

hangup xfer line. then call 'em again when you want to connect with them both.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby dominikPL » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:20 am

I need solution to park him, because I have that cases in call center, we can't hang up call and call again. This call may be routed to different person after second call.
dominikPL

Postby mflorell » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:38 am

No, the User Group setting is called "Agent Allow Park Xfer", and you have to turn it on in System Settings before it will show up as a User Group option.
mflorell
Site Admin

Postby williamconley » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:33 am

You keep adding features. It's hard to keep up sometimes.

System Settings:

Agent Screen Park Xfer Button -This option defines whether the agent screen can have a button in the Transfer Conference frame that will allow the agent to park a 3way call. Default is 0 for disabled.

User Group:

Agent Transfer Options -These options allow for the disabling of specific buttons in the Transfer Conference section of the Agent interface. Default is Y for yes or enabled.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Postby dominikPL » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:36 am

It is works, Thank you. Everywhere I found information only about the client hold. So I thought that there is no such functionality.
dominikPL

Return to Support