inbound customer info

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

inbound customer info

Postby Mahmoud » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:08 am

Hi guys,

i am having a problem when a customer calls we save his data and he calls again only the number appears without the data, and saves it as a new lead, i saw a way that makes data appears when i route the DID to an IN-GROUP, but i want this to work when i am routing the DID to a call menu?

another question how to make Survey after a call for grading the agent performance and make it to stick to the lead?

Thank you.
----------------
i'm sorry i am not the one who installed the system so this is all info i got

VERSION: 2.14-675a
BUILD: 180520-1749
Mahmoud

Re: inbound customer info

Postby williamconley » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:02 pm

In-Group Call Handle Method -If IN_GROUP is selected as the DID Route, then this is the call handling method used for these calls. CID will add a new lead record with every call using the CallerID as the phone number, CIDLOOKUP will attempt to lookup the phone number by the CallerID in the entire system, CIDLOOKUPRL will attempt to lookup the phone number by the CallerID in only one specified list, CIDLOOKUPRC will attempt to lookup the phone number by the CallerID in all of the lists that belong to the specified campaign, CLOSER is specified for Closer calls, ANI will add a new lead record with every call using the ANI as the phone number, ANILOOKUP will attempt to lookup the phone number by the ANI in the entire system, ANILOOKUPRL will attempt to lookup the phone number by the ANI in only one specified list, XDIGITID will prompt the caller for an X digit code before the call will be put into the queue, VIDPROMPT will prompt the caller for their ID number and will create a new lead record with the CallerID as the phone number and the ID as the Vendor ID, VIDPROMPTLOOKUP will attempt to lookup the ID in the entire system, VIDPROMPTLOOKUPRL will attempt to lookup the vendor ID by the ID in only one specified list, VIDPROMPTLOOKUPRC will attempt to lookup the vendor ID by the ID in all of the lists that belong to the specified campaign. Default is CID. If a CIDLOOKUP method is used with ALT, it will search the alt_phone field for the phone number if no matches are found for the main phone number. If a CIDLOOKUP method is used with ADDR3, it will search the address3 field for the phone number if no matches are found for the main phone number and optionally the alt_phone field.
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Re: inbound customer info

Postby Mahmoud » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:48 am

Thank you William. :)
Mahmoud

Return to Support