LISTEN and BARGE not working in Vicidial

All installation and configuration problems and questions

Moderators: gerski, enjay, williamconley, Op3r, Staydog, gardo, mflorell, MJCoate, mcargile, Kumba, Michael_N

LISTEN and BARGE not working in Vicidial

Postby pikokk » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:16 am

hello guys, I have a strange problem with the barge function, I set the phone, when I click on barge, vicidial gives me the message that the phone is calling, but in reality this phone is not ringing and I can't hear calls, you have some idea? I tried to set the phone either with the "a" ending, or without, but nothing changes

vicidial version is 2.4
pikokk

Re: LISTEN and BARGE not working in Vicidial

Postby hansg » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:30 am

Have you got a phone registered to that extension?
Dual Core - 4GB DDR3 - 80GB SSD
Vicibox 9
VERSION: 2.14-751a
BUILD: 200425-0949
SSL Installed
hansg

Re: LISTEN and BARGE not working in Vicidial

Postby williamconley » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:55 pm

pikokk wrote:hello guys, I have a strange problem with the barge function, I set the phone, when I click on barge, vicidial gives me the message that the phone is calling, but in reality this phone is not ringing and I can't hear calls, you have some idea? I tried to set the phone either with the "a" ending, or without, but nothing changes

vicidial version is 2.4

1) Welcome to the Party! 8-)

2) As you are obviously new here, I have some suggestions to help us all help you:

When you post, please post your entire configuration including (but not limited to) your installation method (7.X.X?) and vicidial version with build (VERSION: 2.X-XXXx ... BUILD: #####-####).

This IS a requirement for posting along with reading the stickies (at the top of each forum) and the manager's manual (available on EFLO.net, both free and paid versions)

You should also post: Asterisk version, telephony hardware (model number is helpful here), cluster information if you have one, and whether any other software is installed in the box. If your installation method is "manual/from scratch" you must post your operating system with version (and the .iso version from which you installed your original operating system) plus a link to the installation instructions you used. If your installation is "Hosted" list the site name of the host.

If this is a "Cloud" or "Virtual" server, please note the technology involved along with the version of that techology (ie: VMware Server Version 2.0.2). If it is not, merely stating the Motherboard model # and CPU would be helpful.

Similar to This:

Vicibox X.X from .iso | Vicidial X.X.X-XXX Build XXXXXX-XXXX | Asterisk X.X.X | Single Server | No Digium/Sangoma Hardware | No Extra Software After Installation | Intel DG35EC | Core2Quad Q6600

vicidial gives me the message that the phone is calling

3) OK: Does anything appear in the Asterisk Command line to indicate that the system Tried to make the call? What do you have in the phone information in the real time screen? And what is the corresponding information in the admin->phones entry?

4) Have you used/followed the instructions in the Vicidial Manager's Manual to set this up?
Vicidial Installation and Repair, plus Hosting and Colocation
Newest Product: Vicidial Agent Only Beep - Beta
http://www.PoundTeam.com # 352-269-0000 # +44(203) 769-2294
williamconley

Return to Support